- We Believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We Believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We Believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We Believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- We Believe that the Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We Believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We Believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- We Belong to the Presbyterian Church of America (pca). To find out more about the PCA go to www.pcanet.org
:: christian process
AWAKEN :: We believe that through worship and through the nuanced exposition of the Gospel, souls can be awakened to the spiritual need of finding true meaning in life thought the person of Jesus. Our corporate gatherings and cultural-renewal events are fashioned to accomplish this specific purpose.
EXPERIENCE :: Corporate worship gatherings and events however important are not enough for one to fully understand the Christian faith. Christianity can only be experienced through community life, which is a practical form of the Gospel. Through community life we grow, we take care of each other’s needs (spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, and physically), and create synergy to serve both the church and the city. Our community groups are designed to fulfill these three need areas: Grow, Care and Serve.
TOUCH :: The apostle James said that faith without works is dead. Meaning, if one only engages in corporate worship and commits to experience Christianity but doesn’t have a desire to serve the underprivileged, his faith cannot be affirmed. As a church we have chosen to partner with several organizations that are working for the welfare and justice of Miami. In addition to that, we partner with other organizations oversees who are committed to living out the gospel in word and deed.